Learning Coach Resources
- How to Use PDF's - In order to complete the PDFs that you encounter in your courses, you will need to know how to work with them. Click on the website below and choose your operating system and watch the brief video to guide you.
- How to Use PDF's - xodo.com/app XODO PDF website is another option to use when working with PDF's. With Xodo, you can edit, annotate, sign, and share PDF's. Below are two video website links to show how it works on a Windows or Mac computer. There is an app for Android or iOS so that people using Android phones/tablets or iPads/iPhones would be able to do the same thing to draw/type on PDFs. A thank you goes out to the virtual teachers at Felicity for sharing their idea.
How to use the xodo website:
How to use xodo - younger students
How to submit an assignment
- Rich Text Editor - is an easy way to take a picture of your assignment/project and upload the image through the Buzz submission box by using the camera on your device.
Help Topic Center
How to Videos
Create and submit an activity from your computer file https://drive.google.com/file/d/139zGJE3JqIJ0DRkocuszGdm2qBKf6o1t/view?usp=sharing
Submit an activity using Google Drive
Saving and connecting to Google Drive
Saving to OneDrive
Tips for Chromebook Set-Up Tips for i-Pad Set-Up
Tips for Editing PDF’s
1. Adobe Reader - https://get.adobe.com/reader/
2. Scanning work to PDF's from your iPhone
3. How to scan documents on iPhone, iPhones 11, 8, 6's, SE or IPad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5r4chWG1gk - https://video.link/w/NCcqb
4. Scanning work to PDF's from your Phone
5. How to Scan documents to PDF on Android
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUz7R3luoes - https://video.link/w/qecqb
6. Scan Documents with Android Phone -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgA1-MBTMKg - https://video.link/w/EUZpb
7. How to convert Photos to PDF in Android (No App)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_olWftSgIM - https://video.link/w/MTZpb
8. How to convert Photos to PDF - iOS - iPhone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKaeSic8llU&pbjreload=101 - https://video.link/w/DSZpb
9. How to Record Sound on a Chromebook with AudioRecorder
10. How to Record Sound on Mac with QuickTime
11. How to Record Sound on Windows with Voice Recorder
Tips for Success
Setting and following a schedule is essential because it keeps you in a routine.
Keeping a routine helps you to stay focused on different tasks and provides you with an important life skill.
- Find a learning space to complete your online work that is free from distractions.
- Create a daily schedule/routine.
- Access your online work and view progress information.
- See important announcements posted by your teachers.
- Check your school emails for important information.
- Take a couple of 10-15 minute breaks if working for long periods of time.
- Be sure you take a more extended break for lunch for about 30 minutes.
- Stay on tasks and pace to complete assignments by due dates.
- Hold yourself accountable by setting goals, being proactive, organized, and self-aware.
Sample Lesson Videos