The Bethel-Tate Local School District has a 5-Year Emergency Levy on the ballot on May 4, 2021. The current Emergency Levy and Bond Issue is being replaced with 7.5 mills Emergency Levy.
The 5-year Emergency Operating Levy passed in 2016 is expiring this year. The financial forecast shows the need to renew this Emergency Levy and request additional millage to protect our current programs and services.
How much will it cost?
This levy will cost the owner of a $100,000 home approximately $18.55 in additional taxes per year which is a $1.55 monthly increase.
We must pass this levy to maintain:
- Current education programs, services, and class sizes
- High school busing and transportation within two miles of our schools
- Fine arts at the elementary
- Gifted classes during the school day
- School buildings open for programs/sports after school hours
- Non-school usage of Fossil Drive
If the levy fails:
- The district must cut $1.5 million from our annual budget.
- These cuts will negatively impact our students, staff, and community.
Where to Vote
Am I Registered to Vote?
Early Voting Information
Questions About Voting?
Contact Clermont County Board of Elections
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (by appointment)
76 S. Riverside Drive
Batavia, OH 45103